Monday, March 26, 2007

The cuddly polar bear must die

I’ve been seeing this little polar bear on TV a lot the past few days. And the tag is always about how animal rights activists want him dead. What kind of sucky animal rights activists are these? I know polar bears may not get much choice, being that most animal rights activists are from tropical climates (that’s why they don’t understand that people may need to wear fur when it is cold). But come on, if I was a little snuggly cuddlekins (which I am not) I would like better representation.

They are saying people shouldn’t cuddle polar bear babies because they are wild animals. But when is there a better time to cuddle with a wild animal than when it’s a baby? Adult wild animals kill people who try to cuddle with them.

I predict zooicide bombings.

No comments: