Monday, February 19, 2007

New location, new hours!

I used to eat my first meal of the day at about 11:00am or so and would often eat my biggest meal of the day as late as 12:00am. Since moving into the country my sleep habits have changed considerably. I still don’t get very much sleep, but I sleep a bit more and I fall asleep at least a couple hours quicker than in the past. I eat breakfast at about 6:00 to 7:00am and my biggest meal of the day is at 3:00 or 4:00pm. I often have a beer with lunch, but sometimes I’ve switched and had my beer with breakfast. But since I don’t feel like drinking after 6:00pm very often anymore, I guess it’s just a natural rotation. So I have completely shifted to buffet hours. Add to that crazy Andy Rooney oldguybrows, weather predicting shoulder, bad hips, thinning greying hair, floaters in my eyes, high blood pressure, forgetfulness, difficulty hearing, almost paralyzing fear of the sun, sleeping in a coffin, and a few other odds-n-ends, and I finally have the whole old guy package, plus a great start on the vampire package sans retirement plan and thirst for blood.

No comments: